Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm a BIG girl now...

Kennedi has been in her "big girl bed"/toddler bed for a week now. She has done so well. I was anticipating that it would take her a while to get used to the new freeness and that she would be crawling in and out of it when she was supposed to be going to sleep or napping, but I was completely wrong! Kennedi has slept every night through the entire night (which she has always been very good at) and even longer than usual since she has been in her bed. She has also taken great naps and waits for me to come in her room before she gets out of bed. It is so cute when I walk into her room and she is playing with her little bear in her bed. She opens the bumper up and then closes it back once she is out of the bed. I am so glad we went ahead and made the transition now.



1 comments:

Terra said...

What a big girl!!