




We took Kennedi to the State Fair on Sunday afternoon just to go to the petting zoo. It was a hit. Kennedi has been sooo afraid of all animals until just recently so we thought it would be a good idea to let her get a close up look at quite a few animals. She loved kid watching and would try to imitate what they were doing. If they stuck their hand in the animal cage then she would do the same thing. Only difference was that the other kids would let the animals eat food off their hands and Kennedi would quickly pull her hand away and hug her mommy or daddy very tightly if the animals approached her. She had a great time though. My sister-in-law, Jennifer, brought Cole over to play on Monday. We had a great afternoon with them eating Mexican food, shopping and letting the kids play at my house. Kennedi loves to hug and kiss on Cole. Sometimes she tries to hug and kiss so much that Cole gets a little frusterated with her. Cole will be big enough to kiss and hug back very soon. We also went to our first gymnastics stay and play with friends on Friday. Our friend, Anni, and her son Eli are being kind enough to host playdates every friday for the kids to run wild and have a free play at the gymnastics facility. Kennedi had a great time. Thanks Anni for being a great host.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Busy Week and more to come...
Posted by Brooke at 3:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I love the videos of Kennedi at gymnastics class. She looks like she is absolutely LOVING it. How fun that Daddy can be there with her too. I can't wait to be able to do that stuff with Campbell. xoxo
AWWWWW!!! You got such good pictures of our Monday!!! I was a bad mom and didn't get any. I've been a bad blogger too. I'm going to copy the pics of yours. :) Kennedi looks like she's having sooo much fun at gymnastics! That's awesome! We do need to go to the zoo with ya'll soon. Let me know next time you go. Cole will LOVE all the animals!!
I am loving the sunglasses! Adorable! You are such an incredible mom! You do so much fun stuff with her! Someday when I have a kid... we will join you:)
Post a Comment