Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Smiles, Zoo and Aquarium...

The past weekend we took Kennedi to the zoo and to the aquarium. Everytime we go to the zoo, we get to see different animals since they are not always all out at the same time. It was fun to see the animals and watch Kennedi enjoy it as well. Colin and I need to totally slow down and get more organized because just as we got to the zoo, I looked to him and said, "we forgot the stroller." What parents forget the stroller when you go to the zoo? It all worked out just fine though. Kennedi walked lots and we held her once she got tired. Everytime we go to the zoo, Kennedi spots the carousel. She wants to ride it the entire time we are there. Right before we leave, we let her ride it. Sometimes she loves it and sometimes she doesn't. I guess this time she was going to hold on for dear life!!! We also went to the aquarium and she was sitting ontop of the alligator outside the building. I have been subbing all week for one of my friends and I have been without Kennedi so there aren't any new pics from the week but I am sure there will be more from the weekend. It was very hard for me to leave Kennedi each morning and not see her until I got home from school. I am glad I made it through the week. I will take a little break from subbing for a little while. Enjoy the pics!














1 comments:

Angela said...

Hey Brooke!!!!
It has been forever since we have talked! I have been really bad about the phone lately. :) Anyway, I have been thinking about you girls....hope all is well. It looks like you have been really busy. I am soooo looking forward to hanging out in a couple weeks!! I am counting down the days. We miss you and I will try to call soon. Love lots!!!!