So I got Kennedi some of the cutest boots today and she wants nothing to do with them. She doesn't like them AT ALL as you can see below. Everytime I put them on her, she starts to cry. I thought that maybe the boots hurt her little feet so I tried another pair of boots on that we have here at the house and she cried when I put them on also. I got another little pair of shoes out and she had no problem. I guess she just "hates" boots in general. We will have to work on this because they are way too cute to not wear!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
These boots are made for walkin...
Posted by Brooke at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Those boots are SO CUTE...I want some. I hope she wears them, they are way too cute to waste!!!
That is hilarious! Kylan used to hate flip flops, but loves them now. She'll come around, not to mention they are too darn cute not to wear! I love her little dress too!
Oh they are so cute! That's so funny!
Post a Comment