After subbing for a week for my friend, I finally get to spend the weekend with Kennedi and Colin. We watched my friends daughter, Berkley, on Friday morning. Kennedi and she have a blast together. Berkley and Kennedi played kitchen, playdoh, colored, played with babies, you name it, they did it! We also went to gymnastics with our other friends. It is always fun to watch the kids run around the gym and smile and laugh. We went to the Jenks homecoming parade and met some of our friends there. Kennedi and her friend Kylan sat together and watched the parade. They did such a great job! We went to dinner afterwards on the Riverwalk and Kennedi was a dancing queen there. She is not shy to dance for a crowd. Friday night we put her down just like normal around 7:30. About 2:30 she woke up which isn't normal for her. She welcomed me to motherhood. She was sick for the first time. It was pitawful! I felt so bad for my precious little girl. Just as we could get her bathed and in clean clothes and new sheets, she would get sick again. Needless to say, we were up from 2:30 on. Kennedi took three naps on Saturday and acted as if she was feeling okay. She didn't eat but a piece of toast and a nutra grain bar but atlesat she was drinking fluids. I mixed together water and the unflavored pedialyte. She slept through the night on Saturday and got up around 8:00am. She was very grogy today and even had a minor fever of 100.5. She was a little more needy today and still didn't have a big appetite. Hopefully tomorrow she will be feeling better and back to herself.
My friend sent me this wonderful website to do very creative crafts with your children. Kennedi did her first craft from the website and did a very good job. check out the site at: www.notimeforflashcards.com
Kennedi loves to act like her hot mit is a little shark and tries to attack everything. Here she is at her best!!!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Fun with friends and welcome to motherhood...
Posted by Brooke at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I can't believe that was her first time to be sick! Poor thing!! That Pedialyte is awesome for a sick little one! Hope she gets to feeling back to normal soon!
And that video of her with the oven mit is hysterical!! I cracked up!
Poor little Kennedi. I am so sorry she was sick. She made it a long time though without catching a bug. It is seriously one of the hardest things of motherhood when your child is sick (didn't we just talk about this the other day?!) and I remember the first time Kylan got REAL sick and had to be put in the hospital was while I was subbing. I swear we bring home germs that our houses are not used to seeing. I'm just glad things are getting back to normal. See you tonight!
Poor Kennedi.. I hope she gets to feeling better! Kennedi and her friend are adorable together! I cant wait to have babies:) Motherhood is soo amazing..so i hear:) Are you guys going to homecoming???
Oh no! Poor Kennedi! I hope she's feeling better now.
Post a Comment