I have not updated on Kennedi and her mothers day out in a while. She is still just going one day a week but will start two days a week next month. She is starting to adjust and we actually had one day that I dropped her off and she didn't cry. Yea!!! I was so excited. When I picked her up, I got a great report from her teachers and they also let me know that she was very friendly with her friend Cy. They were kissing the whole day. Today she did pretty well and she got a pretty good report. They also said that she had the best time chasing Joshua around the classroom. Seems to me like she likes playing with the boys. Silly girl!!! Here are a few pics of Kennedi with her new lunchbox. She also has a sippy cut to match and a new pre school size pink backpack with her name on it. She is all fixed up for school now.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Mothers day out update
Posted by Brooke at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Pretty soon she'll be having so much fun she'll be crying when she has to leave! Sounds like she's doing great! I love her lunch pale and cute outfit!
I love that dress on her. She looks so stinkin' adorable. And her lunch box is way cute!!!!! :) Sorry I haven't posted a comment in forever. You will have to forgive my blog manners the past month or so. I hope you find a house soon. Keep me posted.
she should definitely where this dress to an OSU game or to watch one:) We had so much fun in seattle.. do you guys ever go to osu home games? if so we should meet up!! Thanks for the kudos on the hair:)
Post a Comment