Kennedi and I are loving the weather. We have been going running at least five times a week. I push her in the jogging stroller and afterwards I always reward her with a trip to the park to swing and play on the slide or a visit to see the ducks. She knows when we are getting close to the ducks. I run the same route every day and she recognizes when we are over by the pond. She will start saying "duh-duh-duh" over an over again. We always take the ducks some bread and she has the best time watching them eat it. I think the ducks recognize us as well because they are always headed our way before we are there yet. They might recognize her oud duck call. haha!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Lots of updates...park, swimming and ducks
Posted by Brooke at 11:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
her two piece bathing suit is absolutely adorable:)
That has to be the cutest little bikini I've ever seen!! I just love her jellies too. We'll be in town Sept 6-15th so we'll definitely meet up. I'd love to see you and Kennedi too!! xoxo
Run some for me! I've been slacking lately...stomach viruses will do that to ya! She is such a cutie. Hey, vary your route every now and then for safety! Don't want anyone memorizing your route!!
Post a Comment