I was tagged by friend, Terra, for this game. Six random things about me. Here are the rules: Link to the person who tagged you, mention the rules, tell six quirky, yet boring unspectacular things about yourself, tag six other bloggers by linking to them, and then go to each person's blog and leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged.
1. I am a neat freak. I like all things to be in the place they belong. This is something that is very hard to do when you have a toddler. I find myself walking around the house all day finding things that are not in order.
2. I like to stay the night at my own house. I do not like to sleep in random beds. This must be where Kennedi gets it from...She likes routine and structure as well.
3. I got hired for my job as a third grade teacher before I graduated from college and I finished up student teaching in my own classroom with my 3rd grade class. That was very exciting!
4. I gambled in Vegas before I was 21.
5. I am allergic to grass and when I get a mesquito bite, it swells up about the size of a quarter.
6. When I was a baby, my bottom was so round that my mom and dad called me a weeble wobble because I couldn't sit up without falling forward on my face. Geez!
I tag my friends, Angela, Jennifer, Emily, Megan, Lindsay and Tessa.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
6 Random things about me
Posted by Brooke at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
yeah for being tagged:)
Post a Comment