Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Coloring, Swimming and all the faces...

Kennedi has been making a few pictures at Mothers day out lately so I decided to have her make a picture for her daddy for our 3 year anniversary. She loves to color and will sit there for a while without wanting to get up. If you know Kennedi, she doesn't do many things that require staying seated for any amount of time.


Kennedi and her friend Eli are taking a snack break at the pool and Kennedi was also playing with the rocks along the fence line. She had the best time at the pool. A little second grade girl and fourth grade girl were following Kennedi around and wanting to play with her in and out of the water. It was nice for me because I wasn't having to chase her everywhere although I did keep a good eye on her because you can't really trust two little girls that we just met at the pool.

Just a few close up shots that we got this week. Any time the camera is out she is running toward it with a different expression on her face. Smiling, grinning and giving the evil eye were the few that I captured this week. I wonder where she got that evil eye from? I guess it must be a girl thing. She has learned it way too early though. haha...

1 comments:

Emily said...

she is soo beautiful! Look at those pretty blue eyes.. I can tell she is going to be a heartbreaker!