Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New jacket/outfit

I just realized that I have not taken any pictures in the last week. We have been packing and moving for over a week now and there hasn't been any time to spare to play. Kennedi has done so well with the move and transitioning into our new home. She has amazed me how well she has done. She is such a creature of habit, I thought for sure it would be a struggle for her to adjust. She proved me wrong. Today was the first day it was cold outside so I decided to put this new little blue polka dot and stripe outfit on her. It is one of the only things with pants that I have that fits her just yet. We went by our old house to find a package on the front door. We opened up it when we got home and this cute flowered jacket was one of the goodies inside. Kennedi couldn't wait for me to put it on her and this is what happened when I took it off...Lots of crying so I put it back on her and she just went on about her business and was very content. Thanks BObo for the new clothes and jacket. We love it!!!

4 comments:

Tessa said...

Cute new jacket!! Are you guys still in Tulsa? I can't believe how cold it is today. Dawson's fall clothes are a little big on him right now so he's sporting some jeans that I rolled up! ;)

Angela said...

I love your new layout!!! I cannot wait to see pics of your new house!!!! Please post pics!!!! :) I have been thinking about you a lot lately, and everytime I call something happens! So anyway I am off tomorrow so hopefully we can chat tomorrow. I am anxious to hear about your new home!!!! Kennedi is such a cutie in her new outfit! Post pics of the new house!!!!!!! Love ya.

Terra said...

How funny! Cute outfit and jacket!!

Emily said...

soo presh! I chuckled as I watched the video... she loves her jacked buttoned up and hood on ha! so presh! Cant wait to see pics of your new house! I bet the last two weeks have been crazy busy... have a happy thursday!