Colin and I had a few projects to do outside this weekend and decided to tackle the majority of them on Friday for some reason. It was a good thing considering it rained Saturday morning extremely hard and Sunday morning. Our backyard/side yards hold the water for days so we wouldn't have been able to get anything done. Anyways, we got Kennedi's swingset/playground all put together and we also got the fence built. The hardest part was building the gate. Colin did such a good job. I worked outside with Colin the whole time helping him when he needed me. I was chasing Kennedi around most of the time trying to make sure she didn't lose any of the tools or screws. We had a great time working together and these are just a few pictures of Kennedi helping daddy. She was a big help!!! It was pretty hot out and poor little Kennedi had a red face and was sweaty. So cute!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Working hard outside with daddy...
Posted by Brooke at 9:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
What a good little helper! I love the one of Kennedi and Colin lookign at each other. Too cute.
Post a Comment