Kennedi, Colin and I went to the Splash park on Sunday. Kennedi had an absolute blast. Here is a video of our precious girl before she really warmed up to the water. Enjoy and just push play.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Splash Park!!!
Posted by Brooke at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I am soooo happy that you sold your house!!! Congrats and I know this is a huge relief. Kennedi is so adorable in her bows and pig tails. Thanks for all the new pics and videos. We love looking at your blog and thanks for always leaving a comment on my blog. At least I know one person is looking at my site!!! :) haha See you in a few weeks.
Awww. She looks like she's having so much fun!
She is so adorable. Thanks for keeping up with the site. I love it!
Post a Comment