I dropped Kennedi off this morning at 9:30 and as soon as we got to the room, she started to whine. I signed her in and turned her over to the teacher. She immediately started to cry. The teacher gave her a hug and cuddled her and she stopped crying. Yeah! That made me feel at ease as I walked away. Her report today was: she had fun loving on her teachers, was happy, quiet and content. Those are all much better than last weeks comments. She ate almost her whole lunch which was not small and she napped for 50 minutes. I am so proud of her! She came home and needed another nap or at least a little time to rest. Here is her picture before she left this morning.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Day Two at Mother's Day Out!!!
Posted by Brooke at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey Brooke,
I am so glad that Kennedi did really well today in her class. It always makes it easier on the mommy if the baby does okay. She will continue to get more and more used to her classroom and teachers so hopefully she will transition well with being away from you for a couple hours. I love all the Birthday pics. I hope she likes the picnic table!!! She is growing up so fast and gets prettier every day. I will call you once my mom leaves tomorrow. She is going home around 7 so I will call you on my way home. Love lots.
Brookie she is getting so grown up with her piggy tales...so CUTE. Miss you guys!! We are moving to Norman week after next....so hopefully we can see more of you!! ( I LOVED the birthday pics as well!)
Post a Comment