Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cake eating...

After one whole year with no sweets at all, Kennedi finally got to have her own cake. She sure does know how to dig in. It was so much fun watching her explore the cake and what to do with it. It was the funniest thing that I have ever seen when Kennedi finally discovered that this cake was something she liked. She didn't even use her hands, she just put her face right in the cake and ate it. She continued to do that until we took the cake away. She wanted more cake but we thought we needed to limit her or it would have been gone. She loved it!!!




















2 comments:

Terra said...

Looks like her party was a blast! Cute decorations! You went all out! :) Love all the pink!

Jennifer said...

Awwww! I've been dying for you to post the cake pictures!! I missed the part where she was feeding you guys. She really went for the cake didn't she? Those pics are awesome!!