We had such a good weekend with our Cousin Rain, Aunt Kristin and Bobo. We went to the pumpkin patch on Saturday afternoon and it was quite an adventure. We were trying to get the girls to pose for the camera, but they were too curious and watching everything that was going on around them. I don't recommend having a 21 month old trying to hold up a 4 month old. It was like the blind leading the blind. We did have a good time picking out our pumpkins though. I now have a cute little decoration on my front porch. After the pumpkin patch we went back home so the girls could take a nap. Both girls were exhausted but niether of the girls wanted to miss anything so napping wasn't happening. I don't know how people do it with more than one child. We had a great time! Thanks for a fun weekend Kristin and Bobo.
The last picture is on the way to OKC. Kennedi has decided that she does not like riding in the car right now so we were desperate for anything to keep her happy. She loves watching Veggie Tales so we hooked up our portable DVD and let her watch it on the way up and on the way back. It was so nice! I always said that I would not be that mom driving around with my child watching t.v but obviously that has changed. Now I know why I always see all the tvs on in the cars.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Posted by Brooke at 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hello Campbell's....Oh my gosh, those photos are adorable in the pumpkin patch!!! I can't believe she is getting so big. She and Rain are adorable together~ Precious. Love the ability to see her often.Even if it is just in pictures!Blog is grat! She is just adorable! I am glad you did your family photo, it is great,too. What is our little darling going to be for Halloween?
Love to all!
Kim
Oh isn't wonderful to remind ourselves to "never say never!" Love the earphones-Cute photo!!!Kissess and Hugs~
Post a Comment