Happy Halloween from the friendly lion cub. We just decided to stay home and pass out candy to all the trick or treaters and we went to our neighbor houses to show off our lion cub. We got to see all the cool costumes that the kids were wearing.
Always looking down but atleast you can see the lion face!
The mittens sure made the little lion.
Posing for the camera. "What do you think? Am I cute or what?"
We went to dinner on Sunday and these balloons were left at our table and were nice entertainment so we decided to take them home. She enjoys them and they keep her busy!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Happy Halloween
Posted by Brooke at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
awwwww... what a cute lion cub! Seems like she liked the lion costume much better than her kitty costume!!! :) She looks adorable. She is growing up too fast!
Happy Halloween!!
See you in a couple weeks. I am ready to stuff muself full of turkey and pie!! :)
She looked cute as a little lion...and warm too! Not to mention she looks like she has grown a ton and I just saw you Tuesday! Just wait until next year. It was a whole new ballgame for us since I have a chocoholic on my hands! If you had fun this year, it just gets better and better! Being a mom is the best!
Post a Comment