Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Again

We went to the pumpkin patch with our cousin Payten today. We had so much fun and a couple of firsts. Kennedi got to ride on her first pony and she really liked it. Actually I think that her dad had more fun watching her than she had riding. She just enjoyed sucking on her hands. What a surprise! Kennedi also wore shoes for the first time this weekend and it was very hard to keep them on her. She kept kicking them off. We had so much fun getting to see Uncle Matt and Aunt Angela. We don't get to see them very often since they live in Houston but we enjoyed it. Grandpa Mike thought Kennedi was dressed in her Halloween costume to go to the pumpkin patch but I guess he just doesn't know the style (cute leggins, leopard dress and stylish hat).




1 comments:

Kim said...

My kind of girl~Loves nice leopard!You all are the cutest little family!It looks like you three had a fun weekend. I understand Dorene was there on Saturday, Colin, I am sorry I couldn't help get your clubs there on Friday. Of all weeks NO ONE was going to Tulsa...Have a good week!!!