My friend Anni had a little get together with about 15 babies. It was chaotic but fun getting together with everyone. I spent an afternoon making this kitty costume for Kennedi and was so excited about it. I even brought my eyeliner to make whiskers on her little cheeks. As you can tell from the pictures, she was not that excited about her costume. I could barely get the kitty outfit on her and for sure couldn't get the whiskers drawn on. It was a little warm and she didn't want anything to do with the sweatsuit. Maybe next time we put it on you can get the full effect of the kitty. I will be posting more pics.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Halloween Costume Playdate
Posted by Brooke at 9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
You are such a good little mommie! You did a great job and what a cute idea! She, as always, looks adorable!
XOXOX
Post a Comment