Kennedi had a whole bunch of fun today helping Grandma Jan unload crystal from her boxes. She really had fun playing in the papers that we threw back into the box after unwrapping glasses. She sure was a big helper! Well maybe not a helper, but for sure the entertainment. My parents just finished building a house about one mile from us, so it will be nice to have them here and nice for me to go over there and get a change of scenery every once in a while. Kennedi also enjoys getting out of the house.
We are still going to bible study on Wednesday and Kennedi is still going to the nursery. This week was not quite a great as the rest. Kennedi got kicked out of class already. Apparently she screamed/cried for almost an hour before the teacher came and got me. When I got in there, she was an absolute wreck. She was almost hyperventilating. The teachers first words to me were...You need to come get her because she is crying so hard we don't want her to throw up. I have never seen her cry that hard, it made me almost cry. As soon as I picked her up, she stopped crying, but took a little while to calm down. Next time I will make sure to have them come get me after about five minutes of hysterically crying.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Helping Grandma
Posted by Brooke at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hey Brooke! She looks like she is having lots of fun in this picture! Yes, Thursday we will be at your parents house, so you guys need to come over too so we can all hang out. Also, I am going to bring the picture of Payten and Kennedi from Payten's birthday party. It is a precious picture of our girls :) I am taking Payten to the doctor in the morning. She is having a hard time fighting off her fever and cough. I am sad that Kennedi was crying really hard. She just missed you so much she couldn't hardly stand it! :) Love lots!
Post a Comment