Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Kennedi's Christmas Program

Today was Kennedi's Christmas program at her MDO. She has been singing her songs for the past few weeks to us and has been teaching us all the hand motions. She is such a little ham...if we aren't doing the hand motions exactly as she is or we are just doing one hand instead of two, she let's us know that we aren't doing it right and corrects us. She always says, "no, like this mommmy." Too cute! It is amazing to see how much she has grown up in the last year. She cried the entire time at her program last year and she was such a big girl this year. She stood on the front row singing her little heart out and ringing her jingle bells. I just love her so much!!!


2 comments:

Lindsay Spriggs said...

Oh she is just too adorable Brooke!!!

Jennifer said...

Awww. I wish I could have been there! She's such a smart little girl!