I love that she is such a little routine girl that these things happen almost every day!!! She is such a creature of habit.
~Every morning she yells from her room, "Mommy, Mama, Mommy I am ready to get up, Where are you? or I am calling you." What a way to start the day!
~I always go get her out of her bed and bring her to our room to snuggle for a few minutes before putting on a movie while I get in a small cat nap until the sun rises and we are off for the day.
~She asks for breakfast in my bed shortly after we start her movie. She requests fruit loops and cheerios with no milk and a cup of water! She is very picky and knows exactly what she likes!
~She loves to give "sweet kisses" as she calls them. You are not to make any noise as your lips touch hers. Then she will follow it with a BIG ONE with a loud smooch!!!
~I love the way she gives the biggest hugs and holds on so tight.
~She loves her friend, Berkley, more than anything. She walks around our house saying, "I love Berkley more than peanut butter and jelly or I miss Berkley more than peanut butter and jelly" Too cute!!!
~She talks about her baby sister Kerrington all the time. She kisses my belly and tells her that she loves her.
~She is obsessed with anything PRINCESS. It doesn't matter what it is as long as it has princesses on it.
~She asks questions constantly and will always give you two answers to pick from. For example, Is the movie in here or in there? Is it a boy or a girl? Do you want this one or that one?
~She loves to have her picture taken and then looks at the picture on my camera and says how beautiful she is.
~She loves school, stay n play and is ready to start ballet.
~She has the sweetest smile that melts my heart each day. She also talks and sings non stop.
There are so many things that I love about Kennedi, but these are the things that are about every day occurances. She is such a blessing! We love you Kennedi.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Just a few things that I LOVE about Kennedi!!!
Posted by Brooke at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment