Kennedi is so lucky to have such a sweet best friend. Berkley invited her over to play again today and the girls had a blast. They played beauty shop as Kennedi calls it, went sledding, swung on her new swingset and played with all Berkley's toys. They have such a good time together and we are so thankful for their friendship. Kennedi loves Berkley so much and they play so well together. Miss Katy took some pictures of the girls playing and sent them to me so I had to share them. Hope you enjoy!
Monday, December 28, 2009
A fun day for Kennedi...
Posted by Brooke at 8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I'm glad Kerrington is doing so well and that Kennedi is being such a good sister! Those pics are CUTE!!! If you didn't already order that one 5x7 for me please do and I'll send you a check for it and your mom can just bring it to me!
Post a Comment