Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Two Year Pictures...

Little Miss Model was so excited for her two year pictures. She kept telling us she was getting her picture taken and she was practicing her smile. It sure did pay off because she did so well. We got lots of good pictures and of course bought way too many. Here are just a few pictures that I bought that weren't framed. Enjoy!







6 comments:

Whitney Ellsworth said...

Oh my adorable! She is so photogenic!!! Love these pics! So excited for your news!!!

Terra said...

I was looking at her 1 year pictures on your side bar and it's amazing how much she has changed in a year. I agree, they all need to slow down and quit growing up so fast on us!

Angela said...

Soooo cute!!!!!!! Who took these pics? She looks super adorable. :)

ME said...

I love the pics!! She is so cute! Is that the tutu we got her?

Beth said...

She is so adorable and did such a good job!!!! Give her a big kiss for me please.

Tessa said...

Her pics turned out so cute!!