the Great Wolf Lodge. We took a two day trip to the lodge and Kennedi had a blast. She loved the indoor waterpark as you can see from the pictures. There are so many things to do at the lodge. Kennedi did a few crafts in the cub club, played in the arcade, listened to storytime in the evenings and also had fun running around around the hotel trying to open all the doors.
Her favorite slide!
Splashing in the wave pool just after the waves turned off.
Storytime...stomp, stomp, clap, clap, howl, yee-haw.








5 comments:
looks like fun! love her swimsuit :)
She is SO precious!! Love that li'l swimsuit on her!! I think she has a 2nd birthday coming up, or recently celebrated it so Happy Birthday Kennedi! xoxo
Did you go to KC or Grapevine? We are planning on going there sometime this summer! Which room did you guys stay in?
What entertaining phrase
I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. I am assured. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.
Post a Comment