It has been quite some time since I have posted...time sure does fly by during the summer when we are having lots of fun and always on the go. We have spent most of our time at the pool this summer, but I don't have pictures because I dropped my camera in the water and ruined it on our vacation a little over a month ago. Thank goodness for a camera phone. Kennedi is a little fish this summer. We have spent the majority of our summer at the pool. We meet our good friends at the pool and the girls just play, fight, snack and have a good time together. We have also gone to the splash park a few times, a couple birthday parties, bowling, and some play dates.
Gotta love that little face
Kennedi and her BFF Berkley
Notice we have to wear our shoes everywhere. We are obsessed with all accessories and it seems to be getting worse...UH OH!!!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Summertime...
Posted by Brooke at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment