This morning we woke up to a beautiful snow. I would say we have a good five inches of snow so far. We decided to go outside to play and build a snowman. Kennedi LOVED the snow! I am posting three videos so you can get the full effect.
This is what you get when mommy gets ready in the morning and Kennedi tries to do all the things that mommy does. Except I do not leave q-tips in my ears...
Saturday, March 28, 2009
A Snow Day!
Posted by Brooke at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Love It! The videos are so precious! It looks like you all had a blast. I need to update our pictures of today too. I can't believe how much Kennedi is talking :o)
You guys got a lot more snow than we did!! We didn't end up with much at all. I'm glad that Kennedi enjoyed playing in it!
LOVE the snow pics! Wish we could play in the snow. Miss you guys. Can't believe how grown up little miss Kennedi is! Before long our baby girls will be all grown up! I am going to update my blog tomorrow....I have about 20 new pics. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment