Riding the Tiger at the zoo. She couldn't stop talking about riding the tiger.
We have been doing lots of fun things lately just for Kennedi. She got to go to the zoo, Aquarium, Elmo and her friend, Eli's, birthday party. She always loves to see the fish at the Aquarium and is starting to get a little more brave and acts like she wants to pet the shark and stingrays in the petting area. She is really becoming such a little girl lately.
Playing peek a boo and hiding in mom and dads bathroom. She loves to open and close the doors.
Kennedi sat still long enough for me to straighten her hair. I can't believe how long it is. I love her curls though. The curls I never had.
She loved Elmo and she sat still for an hour and a half watching it. We couldn't believe it, she doesn't sit still longer than ten seconds. We also went to our friend Eli's birthday party. I unfortunatley didn't remember my camera so hopefully someone else got a picture and I can get it from them. For now, no birthday pics. 






I have been trying to capture this on the camera for the past month, but when the camera comes out we don't do what we are asked to do. haha! I was able to put two videos together but she stops at 13. She will normally count to 20. This is as good as it gets when she is on camera.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Zoo, Aquarium, Elmo Live and Eli's party...
Posted by Brooke at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
It looks like Kennedi has been doing lots of fun things! She looks so happy!
What a smart little girl! I love her curls too!
What a sweetie! I love the video...great job Kennedi:o)
we got those at sunshine furniture. they were only 150 a piece! i thaught that was a pretty good deal(: we got them about a year ago.
sooo cute:) Did you straighten her hair in one of the pics.. cute:) Love all her cute lil dresses and outfits:) yeah for girls:) Also, cute video:)
Sooooo sad we didn't get to do SS Live this year. We'll be there next year! Good job counting Kennedi!
She looks like such a big girl with straight hair. It looks so cute....but I LOVE her curls. They are so precious. It looks like you are staying busy. We miss you guys. Brayden misses Kennedi! :) Hope to see you soon. Get to feeling better.
Post a Comment