On Friday, Kennedi and I met some friends at the park in the morning and had a great time running around wild. Kennedi loves to play on all the big kid equipment which says 5-12 years old. Kennedi thinks that she is bigger than she is most of the time. She was climbing up the ladders, going down the big slides and running around like she was five. It is so much fun to watch her play, but at the same time I am a nervous wreck having her play with all the big kid things especially when the bigger ones are playing chase and running her over half the time. Only once did she actually get jumped on by a much larger kid.
In the afternoon, Colin and I took her back to play again. She had a blast showing off for her daddy. She couldn't stop saying, "I Climb daddy" "I did it" "I make it" "I slide daddy" "Ke-Ke (Kennedi) slide again" "I play with wittle girl" "C'mon wittle girl". She is too funny. All the things that she saying now and doing just blows my mind. I can't believe how quickly she is growing up. I love her so much! As I am posting this, Kennedi just ran to her room, stood in the doorway to pretend cry (to get my attention) which it did get my attention and then as soon as she saw me, it startled her and she started to laugh and ask for stickers. Silly little girl. She is getting too smart. I have told her if she is going to cry for no reason then she needs to go to her room and cry. I guess she was following directions.
Monday, March 9, 2009
It's looking a lot like Spring time...
Posted by Brooke at 3:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
It looks like she was having a blast at the park! Dawson loves to be outdoors. We do need to get together sometime!
ahhh soo fun:) love the piggy tails and such a big girl.. going down the big slide all alone and coloring with markers!
Post a Comment