I realized that I have not been taking very many pictures lately so I thought I would take a few to catch up. She wanted to swing so badly so we took her outside to swing with her baby and slide down the slide. She loves to be outside. It might be a long winter when she wants to go outside in the freezing cold and mommy says no. She doesn't care how cold it is as long as she can play outside. She also wanted to help me swiffer the floors on Saturday morning. It kept her busy for about 20 minutes which was quite nice.
We were playing dress up Saturday and Kennedi and her baby dolls were being Princesses. It is so cute to watch her talk to her baby dolls. She loves to tell them to sit, walk and move.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Our Playful & Helpful Princess...
Posted by Brooke at 8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
She is getting so big. I have to say 18 months and on has been my favorite stage. Yes, there are struggles, but they just get so verbal and funny! She looks adorable laying on the bed! What a big girl!!
Post a Comment