We had a wonderful time with family and friends over the holiday weekend. Colins dad and Auntie came up to celebrate Thanksgiving for lunch at our house. It was my first time to cook the entire meal except the dessert and it all turned out very well. I was shocked! We had a good visit with them and then went over to my Grandparents house to visit with my family. We were all pretty full by then so we all just visited and chased Kennedi around.
We also decorated our house for Christmas! I love the Christmas holiday and decorating for it but I do not like the cold weather. It is a bit cold for me!!! Brrrr... Kennedi helped with the Christmas tree and loved when all the decorations were all over the floor on her level. She had a ball playing with all of them. She also helped her daddy a little outside with some bush lights. Colin did such a good job getting all the lights hung on the house this year. It looks great babe! We hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday with family and friends.
Colins mom also came up over the weekend and spent two nights with us. It was so fun to have her here and Kennedi misses her so much already. We went shopping, emptied our storage unit out and cleaned a few things around the house. She is always so helpful when she comes up. Kennedi and Bobo played all day Saturday while Colin and I went to the OSU vs. OU game. It was a very good game until the last few minutes! We really enjoyed seeing all of our friends and had a great time.

Here is a short video of Kennedi and her daddy having fun today!Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com




3 comments:
I've got about 1/2 my decorations up. And I pretty much have no hope for outside lights this year...we'll see. I ususally have to put them up if I want them up....so we'll see how time allows. Glad we got to see you Thanksgiving! Kennedi is so cute! Congrats on your 1st Thanksgiving cooking!! Good job!
I love decorating tooo:) I am going to take some pictures this week of everything and then post them:) u should too:) kennedi is soo stinking cute:) do you have a christmas card picture yet??
Oh my gosh that video is too cute!! She's just precious!!
And that's so fun she's old enough to help decorate... I have a feeling Pierson is just going to try to take everything off the tree :-)
Post a Comment