Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pregler Swing Park...


Today we went to the park. We were swinging and looked over to see this sign saying Pregler Swing Park. My grandfather had donated money to build a park in Jenks. We had not realized that it was this very park that he had helped with the funding. I am so glad that he was generous enough to help build such a nice playplace for all kids. I think that everyone in Jenks had the same idea as we did. You can't miss a nice day in November at the park. These days don't come all that often. Enjoy it while you can. Kennedi thought it was so fun!!!! If you have not been to this park, you need to go. There is something for all ages to do.











3 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a cute lady bug and cheerleader! :) And so smart! I love the park! Holy cow--way to go Grandpa Preler! You'll have to show him the pics. He'll be so excited that Kennedi gets to enjoy it! Had soooo much fun at the zoo. Hopefully I'll find time to post tonight.

Jennifer said...

I meant Grandpa Pregler not preler

Emily said...

I love all the updates and pictures:) So much fun! A lil lady bug... such a cute lil lady bug!!! That park looks so much fun! I know right where it is and it is always packed!!! Thanks Grandpa Pregler!!