Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More lights, ponytails, trees & a car wash...

We went to Rhema again last Thursday evening with my parents. It wasn't as windy so we thought we would take her again. She loved it just as much this time and again was running everywhere. She is not confused on her holidays, she just likes to carry around her pumpkin as a purse as if she doesn't have enough real purses to carry around. Hey whatever works, right?









Kennedi has her first ponytail with all her hair up. We have been waiting so long to wear a cute ponytail. She looks to old with her hair up.







This weekend we washed the car when it was really nice on Sunday afternoon before the big cold front came in. Kennedi wanted to be just like her daddy and lay on the driveway to help wash the car. What a big helper she is. She loves her daddy so much!!!



Kennedi checking out some of the presents underneath the Christmas tree. She was very curious! I think I might have to keep an eye on her or we might have some presents that get opened ahead of time.




My sweet little girl telling us to pull her and getting tickled by her daddy. Her laugh is so contagious!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That girl is TOO cute! I just loved your precious Christmas cards too! We, unfortunately, do not have Christmas cards this year. I'm awful. No recent portraits taken and no card-worthy photos we've taken ourselves. I'll start working on next year's!! kidding. xoxo Lindsay

Emily said...

ok the ponytail is darling... her gigglies are the cutest... the sound of children laughing is soo heavenscent!

Megan P said...

Oh my gosh that laugh is the cutest!!! What a cute video!