Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pool and Mother's day...


Kennedi and I have been playing outside every afternoon possible. Kennedi loves to play in her pool and I love to get a tan while watching her. We try to go out late afternoon when it is the warmest. I am having a hard time getting a picture of her smiling because she always has something in her mouth. Not a surprise though. We have one more swimming lesson and then Kennedi will be a pro. Not really but she has really began to love the water. She is now swimming forward under the water while being held onto. Colin came to surprise us at our lesson on Friday and was able to video the whole class. Nice surprise! We also had a weekend in OKC this weekend. I got my hair done and we also had a baby shower for Kristin. The shower was so perfect. Kristin is the best decorator. I need to take lessons from her. She got so many cute gifts for her baby boy Reef. We can't wait to meet him at the end of June. We celebrated mother's day early Sunday morning with a wonderful breakfast that Dorene made. Thanks so much for a great weekend. We are always well taken care of when we come to your house. Colin and Kennedi surpised me with a cute card from Kennedi that she and her daddy had made. Colin also got me a new pink camera. I love it!!! I am learning how to use it. I have the most wonderful and thoughtful husband ever. I am so thankful for him. My first mother's day could not have been more special. We spent the evening with my mom and dad for dinner at our house. We grilled out and had a great visit.








1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute Pool pics! Looks like you're learning that camera well! The black & white is cute! Can't wait for Kennedi's party! She's almost a year!!!