Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I just love this little girl...

We have had the best last few weeks. This stage is so much fun. I love the way that she walks, runs, laughs, smiles, talks, hugs, kisses and just makes me feel like the most special mom ever. Kennedi is becoming such a little girl. She loves to play games. Her favorite is to grab a blanket, put it over her face and then pop out from behind it. Everytime we say boo and she laughs so loud and hard. By the way, Kennedi has one volume and that is loud. She also has one speed and that is fast! It is so cute!!! She also loves to run circles around our living room and ottoman. She enjoys being chased. When we catch her, she falls to the floor and cracks up laughing. So fun!! I love being a mom and feel so lucky to be Kennedi's mom. It melts my heart when she comes running over to me and gives me a huge hug. That absoutely makes my day.
We have also starting going to the gym to workout in the mornings. This is the first time I have been to the gym to workout in 11 1/2 months. That is probably the longest I have ever gone without working out. I am ready to feel like myself again. I really enjoy working out and it just makes me feel great. Kennedi has been going to the kids play area and she isn't real sure about it yet. She does enjoy being with the big kids and watching them though. It was very cute the first morning when I walked in to pick her up. She was walking circles around a group of older kids. How sweet but I felt bad that she wasn't playing with anyone. I guess they don't always have to have a friend to play with. Everyday we make a new memory and I love her more and more. She is the most amazing gift ever!My little shark eating her new favorite food, string cheese.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I love how you called her your little shark! So cute. Her hair is getting longer and longer. I can't believe she is turning one in a couple weeks! Hopefully we will see you soon. Love lots.

Terra said...

They just get more and more fun from here on out. It just gets better! She is precious!