
I have been working so hard to plan the most special 1st birthday for Kennedi and try to make everything perfect. I have been thinking about this party for two months now. We got the birthday tutu and shirt and from there we decided it would be a pink girly party. I started by making the invitations over a month ago and then have been shopping at least two times a week for decorations. I think I am trying to do way too much since she won't even remember it. I finally got the cake ordered and we got to test the different kinds of cakes. yummy!!! I hope it turns out like the picture I have of it in my mind. Every day when Colin comes home from work he sees another pink decoration. I think he is getting tired of all the pink. We had to get some pictures in our birthday outfit. We can't wait until the party!!!




Friday, May 23, 2008
Kennedi's pre birthday pictures
Posted by Brooke at 11:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Too cute!! Who took them? It's hard to believe she is already 1!!
TOO CUTE!! The tutu is definitely worth it, and the shirt makes the tutu! SOOOOO CUTE! Pics are great as well! I'm looking forward to it!
Oh my goodness she's so cute! I love that tutu!! I can't believe she's already almost a year old... how exciting!!
Post a Comment