I just can't decide which of these presents to open first. They all look like they would taste pretty good though!
I finally found the perfect present and started tearing into all of them. I wish I could do this every day.
Watch out everyone Kennedi is on the road. Apparently Kennedi doesn't know there is a driving age around here. Maybe the cops will let her off the hook for being cute.
Kennedi playing with one of Payten's gifts.
Oh wow! Another present. Too bad this one was not for her.

This is a picture of Kennedi at her first Christmas. She was so excited to see all the people and was loving all the attention. Of course, Kennedi had to show everyone her new trick of pulling herself up on everything. Thank goodness there was soft furniture.

Kennedi loved posing for pictures with her cousin Payten. It is going to be a lot of fun seeing them play together throughtout the years.

It may look like we had a wrestling match in the den but this is just Kennedi and Payten laughing together after a long day of playing.

It is amazing how little kids forget when there bedtime is; especially when they are having fun. Kennedi couldn't get enough of the playing with all of the new objects around her.

Our family pajama tradition continues, even down to the littlest ones.
0 comments:
Post a Comment