We are just having so much fun these days. Kennedi is trying to play on her own and is becoming more independent. She has been crawling over to her toy box and pulling all of her toys out for me to clean up. She likes to pull up on anything and stand. She would rather stand all day than sit. She is getting much better about sitting more now. Within the past few weeks, she has really started to do so many new things. I can't believe how one day makes such a difference. We are just having a blast!!!
Kennedi got her first tooth on Dec. 4th. That was the day before she turned six months. That will be easy to remember. She likes to put her finger in her mouth and feel it all the time. It is very sharp. I am sure she will get another one soon. We just took Christmas pictures this weekend and I can't wait to get them back. We are also taking six month pictures on Friday.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Growing up so quickly!!!
Posted by Brooke at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment