Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 17, 2007

Kennedi being wild and crazy...

My friend Anni came over for a few minutes today and brought her 8 1/2 month old Eli over to play. It was so cute to see the two of them together. We would get together when the kids were brand new babies and they would just sit there. It is so fun to see them interacting with eachother. Kennedi was trying to touch his face, pull his hair and sit by him. It was very cute. What a flirt!

Kennedi loves to chew on her teething toys. She always has to have something in her mouth.
Look at these thighs. This is the reason she is moving around like a wild woman all the time.
She also likes to attack the camera as soon as I get it out. She thinks it is a toy for her.


She likes to smile for the camera at home, but when we took our six month pictures we couldn't get her to smile at all. It must have been that it was an unfamiliar place.
Pulling up on me of course. All she ever wants to do is stand up.
Another picture trying to attack me.
Finally starting to calm down.


1 comments:

Angela said...

Hey girl.
You did the Lilypie age chart. I think that is so cute. Paytie can't wait to see you guys. She loves to look at your blog. She will point to each one of you and say.... "Book, Colin, Tennedi". So, is Kennedi sleeping through the night? Was it hard to let her cry? I think kids know what they are doing and they know how to manipulate us!! haha I made sure that Payten knew that when we said something, we meant it and just b/c she was throwing a huge fit didn't mean we were going to give into her and let her have her way!!! I am learning consistency and rountine is the key to good parenting. It took me long enough to get it!! :) By the way I think Kennedi's thighs are adorable!! Only at a young age are thighs like that so sweet! :) See you Sunday.