Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Teething


Kennedi has kinda changed up her routine a little on me this week. She started waking up from her morning nap an hour and a half early on Wednesday. Then Thursday she did the same thing but didn't want to nap at all the rest of the afternoon. Of course, I had a baby shower to go to in the afternoon and did not want to take a crabby Kennedi so I gave her a few teething tablets (which are all natural) and she seemed to feel lots better. Ever since then we have been giving her a few teething tablets during the day and they really seem to calm her down. She eats them like they are candy. They must taste good! I guess they are the miracle drug for her or maybe for me. haha! She has really started to drool lots and her favorite toy is her hands. She used to just suck on them but now she chews on them constantly. You would think that they taste good. At least they are always there and I don't have to worry about forgetting a toy.

0 comments: