Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Kennedi and her hats!

Colin watched Kennedi today while I went shopping with Jennifer. When I came home, Colin was all excited to show me what he and Kennedi had done while I was gone. He showed me the pictures and was all proud of them. He thought that she looked aweful cute in daddies hat. He could barely wait to show me. As you can see in the pictures, she is in two different outfits. Apparently she spit up in the polo outfit so he changed her into the pink stripped outfit so she wouldn't have to stay in the wet onesie. What a sweet dad! He should win the dad of the year award. Way to go daddy! I think that they had a good time together.

1 comments:

Whitney Ellsworth said...

How cute!!! I think I am getting baby fever, and I think it is worrying Eric!! I hope I can come over and play with her soon!!