Well as you can see, Kennedi is already enjoying her new toy. We went to a big sale today and found quite a few good buys. I just knew that Kennedi would love to have a jump a roo. She has been a mover and squirmer since she was born and now she can jump and play as long as she wants. She was really focused on the blue bear tonight. It seemed like she just wanted to grab him and stick him in her mouth. She was so funny to watch. Her little feet just barely touched the floor. She was on her tippy toes, but she will be jumping before we know it. It seems like she is getting big so quickly. We also got an exersaucer and some new clothes. We picked up a glider for Baby Pregler and know that he or she will love it. Can't wait to find out what you are. Kennedi will finally get to be the big cousin. I am sure we will be posting lots more pics of her jumping!!!
Thursday, September 13, 2007
My New Toy!!!
Posted by Brooke at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
AWW..I'm glad she loves her Jumperoo! You'll have it up to level 4 before you know it! Was Colin excited to see all the new toys!? Chris just rolls his eyes now when I bring home a new toy...like we have room for 1 more thing! :)
Post a Comment