Colin and I went to a friends wedding and reception and we left Kennedi at home for the first evening out. We have left Kennedi during the day with Grandma Jan and Grandpa Mike but this was the first time to not put her to sleep at night. I thought about her the whole time I was gone but I only called one time check on her. I thought that was pretty good but I knew that she was in good hands with Bo-bo (Colin's mom). It was really nice to get out and see all our friends again. Hopefully Kennedi didn't scare Bo-bo off with her fussy nighttime routine. Bo-bo said that she kept checking on Kennedi because once she put her down to sleep, she was out like a light and didn't even make a peep. She just wanted to make sure she was still breathing. I remember when I would do that to at first. Thanks to Bo-bo for watching Kennedi.
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Kennedi's first babysitter
Posted by Brooke at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment