We went to Oklahoma City to visit Bo-bo, Kristin, Beck and Rain when Kennedi was just about 5 weeks old. Rain wanted to be a big helper for her cousin and decided to help feed Kennedi. What a big helper she was! It was so cute to see her hold the bottle and the big smile it brought to her face. I guess you can see now that both of the girls love to wear big bows. They are such girly girls. I can't wait to watch them grown up and play together. We really enjoy getting together with family and it is so much fun to see all the things that Rain is doing. I know that Kennedi will be a big helper before I know it.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Kennedi and her cousin Rain
Posted by Brooke at 6:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment