We went to OKC to see Bobo and for mom to get a haircut/highlight. We had a great visit and are looking forward to Bobo coming to visit us in two weeks. Kennedi had a good time but was a little fussy considering she is a very picky sleeper. She thinks that if she is not in her own bed that she can't sleep. We will have to change that. The first night for her is always a little rough but the second night is a little better. We had a great time. Thanks for a wonderful weekend and taking us to Ted's for dinner. Yummy!!! As you can see in the pictures below, Kennedi, found her snacks in her bag, pulled them out, opened the box/bag and ate them. I have to keep my eye on her at all times. Wild girl.Kennedi helped mommy and daddy on Sunday when we got back into town with our flower beds. She was such a big helper and she didn't even eat any dirt,leaves, flowers or anything. I couldn't believe it. Everything usually goes straight to her mouth.
Kennedi has been taking swimming lessons for the past three weeks. She is really starting to like the swimming pool. She loves her bath and I was hoping she would love the pool. I can't wait for the summer. Her friend Eli is also in our class and it is fun to see them together. She seems to watch the other kids alot. She is my social little girl. She likes to go down the slide, climb in and out of the pool and as you can see, she does not like to be on her back. She never has so it isn't a surprise.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Fun Weekend...
Posted by Brooke at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
such a big girl in swim lessons! How fun! Her princess pics in the last blog are priceless. I saved one of them so I can print it off. So cute! Look forward to seeing ya'll again!
Post a Comment