Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Another Fun Week!

We have been off an running again this week. We ran errands on Monday all afternoon. We went to Walmart, Babies R Us and to Kathleen's Kids. Kennedi is getting so much better in the car probably because we are in and out so much now that she doesn't really have any other choice than to ride along and enjoy it. Maybe she is learning that it doesn't matter how much she wines and cries, she still has to stay in her seat until we get to where we are going. Tuesday we had a play date at our friend Laura's house with her twins, Mason and Madelyn, Anni and Eli and Terra and Kylan. We had lots of fun snacking and playing. After Kennedi's nap we went to Baby Gap to get a gift for our new friend Clark who is due in June. Wednesday we went to lunch with Colin as usual and then had the Yukon checked out for hail damage. Yep, we had over $2,000 in damage so we will be getting that fixed soon. Today Kennedi and I just staying home and played and relaxed. She loves to play on her piano. When she hits the keys she always looks back and me and smiles just making sure that I am watching her and proud of her. She definitely likes to applause. We went for a little walk and Kennedi tried to pick up every stick and hold it in her right hand. She kept dropping them and putting them back in that one hand. Silly girl. She also loves to play in my flowers and pull my weeds. Tomorrow we are off to swimming lessons early and Colin has a golf tournament so we will be off and playing again.I just had to share what I see when I look in the backseat of the car. Silly girl. I took this picture while driving.
Play date with friends
Mason and Madelyn
Baby Mozart! I tried to get the picture when she had one foot on the piano as well. She moves too quick though.
Mommy are you proud of me?
Oh finally I can play outside. She likes to walk on her own outside. I like to hold her hand so she doesn't skin her knees on the concrete.
Picking weeds and notice the stick in the right hand.


3 comments:

Angela said...

She is such a happy girl! She is always on the go....it seems like! Those thighs are still as cute as ever!!!! :) See you in a couple days. Love lots.

Terra said...

I love the car seat picture. How adorable!

Jennifer said...

I think you have a little gardener on your hands! And a little mozart! She's a doll! Be careful driving you crazy cook!!! By the way, like the dress!!! See you tomorrow!