I love getting to spend time with Kennedi and I love that she is so girly and will go do fun things with me. She really likes to get manis and pedis just like her momma. We decided to have a girls evening and Kennedi got spoiled. She loved every minute of it! I am so thankful for such a sweet girl. She brightens each and every day for me! I love you so much Kennedi!Kerrington is a scavenger. If she hears the sound of a wrapper, smells food or anyone is in the kitchen she is right there whining for whatever you have. One afternoon I found her like this...
She had gotten into Kennedi's halloween candy and she opened up the sucker and loved every bit of it. I just love Kerrington. She is always on the go, is so happy and loves to smile!
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Sweet little girls
Posted by Brooke at 10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment