We have been going to stay n play every Wednesday for the past two years and Kennedi has always had so much fun playing with all the "new" toys and with her friends. This is Kerrington's first time to really experience it and get to play with everything. She LOVES it! She discovered the sand table right away and I couldn't get her away from it. She stepped up on the step stool, I know very dangerous, and was playing with all the toys in the sand, digging around and eating a few bites. She was in heaven. She also discovered the lego table and the science table which had pumpkin on it. She is all over and I am having to watch her like a hawk. You can't leave her alone for one second without her getting into something. I love her so much and I am trying to cherish every minute of it.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Stay n Play
Posted by Brooke at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Sweet girl(s)! Can't wait to see her in a few weeks!
Post a Comment