Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kerrington's first day of MDO

Kerrington started MDO two weeks ago. She is just going one day a week this year and is LOVING every minute of it so far. I was a little nervous/sad the first day to leave her, but she was all smiles which made things a lot easier. I left her teacher with lots of snacks (way too many snacks) and she informed me that she ate ALL of them. Kerrington is bottomless. No wonder she was such a happy baby. Needless to say, I didn't send quite as many the second day (just enough). She was just as happy! She has a blast playing with one of her other little friends that she met, Francesca. I now have a day to get all things "Me" done.




After school, she was exhausted.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awww sweet baby girl! That is funny about the snacks! Cole would do the same :)