Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

7 months old already?!?

This is what I see when I turn around in the car, a happy girl! Love her so much!


Wow, time sure does fly by. I can't believe that Kerrington is already 7 months old. It doesn't seem possible! There are so many things that I love about Kerrington...sweet, calm, you love your sister and want to be everywhere and play with everything that she does. I think we might be skipping a lot of the baby toys since she just wants whatever Kennedi has. You are still so easy going and happy. You are always smiling, cooing and you have a VERY high pitched squeel that you like to do pretty much anytime we are in a confined place (car might be your favorite place to show that one off). haha! You are sitting so well, crawling all over the house and pulling up on anything you can get your hands on. We got your Lion walker out and you like to stand behind it, but will only take one or two steps before sitting on your bottom. Not quite ready for that yet.






0 comments: