Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Have I told you...

how much I love these two sweet little girls of mine! They are just both so fun and I am happy to be their mommy. Kennedi is ALL girl and loves to play dress up, princesses, babies, jewelry, you name the girly things and she plays them, but she also loves to play outside. The past few days we have spent lots of time at the park, in the backyard and in the front yard either helping me wash the car, riding her bike or going on little "runs". She is at such a fun age and I can't believe that she will be turning 3 in just two months. Where does time go?



Kerrington is also so much fun, but for very different reasons. She is really laid back and easy going, which has been a nice change from her big sister. She absolutely loves her big sister. Kennedi likes to play with her ALL the time, which has turned into a pretty good thing. She will entertain her for lots of the day while I am getting stuff done around the house. Kerrington smiles and babbles with her. She talks and smiles at everyone who looks at her, but it is different when she smiles at Kennedi. She always has her hands (fists) in her mouth and sucks on them and chews all day long and has discovered her toys this past week. She will pull on them and bring them all to her mouth. Love these two girls and don't know what I would do without them.


0 comments: